This 10 minute “Introduction to SQL” tutorial teaches students the 5 most common SQL tasks that data analysts perform on a daily basis such as
- Select all rows and columns from a database table
- Returning a subset of columns from a table
- Sorting results from a query
- Filtering records, including using wildcards
- Joining database tables using Inner Joins
- Returning distinct/ unique records from a column
The tutorial and supporting material is designed to enable students to follow along in real-time with the instructor. It assumes no prior understanding or experience with SQL or writing code.
The code provided with the course works with Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2008 R2, SQL 2012, and SQL 2014. It will also work with all editions of SQL Server and most open source databases such as MySQL.
Want to learn more? Why not also try my comprehensive course that teaches the 30 most commonly used SQL statements used by data analysts.
Special offer for visitors – 50% off the course. Normally priced at $19. Get it for $10 with this Udemy training coupon code : ANALYTICS50%OFF
No-risk Money Back Guarantee.